Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunset Sail Take 2 + Fire Dancers =

My favorite night on the island to date!
The night started at a dumpy little Mexican restaurant (on the beach, of course) that had the very best Mexican food I have ever had. We will for sure be frequenting that place from now on.
We had decided the sunset sail was a must do for Todd and Laci and unlike our massage experience, this did not disappoint!
It was fun to be able to sit on the same side as John.
And my girliesAustin, of course, insisted on sitting by Todd
I finally got a kiss picture with John!Then I was laughing too hard at his ranting and raving about how stupid kiss pictures are that I couldn't get a straight smile for the next oneAnd here comes the most beautiful sunset I've seen here so far



Afterward, we decided to have dessert at this restaurant with fire dancers. They had these very loungy beds for reclining during the show
It went from good to better. We had front row for these red hot shorts
and this cute little poochy stomach
Then they came right up to us and posed for pictures
I don't know what's on the camera for this picture, but I'm so mad about it because this is so hysterical. Todd was lovin' the red hots in his face!
So were the girls!
This guy was actually my favorite performer. He was so sweet and had a gorgeous smile
Then the girls came to show off their stuff
WAIT! That girl has an adam's apple and a really deep laugh!
"She" gave John the special treatment
Just so we are clear- THEY ARE ALL MEN!!! Including the one holding Bailey and the one in the red
I cannot even tell you how hard we laughed at this. We will for sure go back and have dinner here
Then the boys took the kids home and Laci did a little last minute grocery shopping to make sure we had enough ice cream to get us through Sunday.
We ran into this cool sand castle and were already in a silly mood, so we had to pose in front of it.
By the end of the night, I was sore from laughing so hard

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

I love your vacation posts. You guys really know how to have a good time. For some reason as soon as you wrote about John ranting and raving I could hear his voice. Made me laugh, some things you never forget.

Leslie said...

WOW too funny with the fire dancers!!! ALL MEN!!? WOW! looks like it was quite intertaining!!!
I love the sunset pictures!!! how beautiful!! you look georgious as always even for just being at the beach!! :)

Steve said...

HA! You know what is funny... Emily always tries to get me to do kissing pictures and I always tell her how stupid they are! lol.

BTW... awesome pictures. looks like Austin is loving life.