Friday, March 12, 2010

Boracay: Sunset Dinner

We wanted to show Todd and Laci the night life (and by "night life" I mean we were home by 8:30) on the beach, so we decided to go for a sunset dinner. Check me out with a bra and lip gloss on. And check out those cute chicas hanging on me. (Oh, and who's in love with my $3 bag?)
So this is the cutest story... We were all getting ready to go and I came out of my room to see Austin sitting there with tennis shoes on. Weird. I reminded him that we were going to the beach, but he assured me he knew what he was doing. Whatev. Then Todd walked out of his room-wearing tennis shoes- OH! It all made sense. How sweet. Todd is like a fun uncle and Austin adores him.
Now where should we eat?
Here...
NO! I want to eat here...
I call here...
OK, we all decided on this buffet with these darling red chairs and tables or a pillow in the sand with a short table. It was great. We had a kids table in the sand and an adult table with chairs.
Bailey's heterochromia is very pronounced in this pic. And who wouldn't kill for those curls?And we finally get to watch the sunset

and the sailboats

And who wouldn't want to be just like this guy?
Mom, remind me again why we should always wear 3/4 sleeves...Lovers
(This pic is for Laci's mom: Look at how well we're taking care of your daughter and her husband! We think they're fantastic.)
After dinner John rode this dumpy ferris wheel with the kids
I call it the cupcake ferris wheel
We, of course, finished off the night with ice cream. What's better than that?

3 comments:

heather said...

What an awesome vacation!?!

Jolley's said...

you know...that bag you have really is awfully cute...;)

Cami said...

I have to meet Todd and Laci. They are so close with your family now and I don't even know them. I love how Austin is so obsessed with Todd - how fun!
Everything looks great - the kiddos, sunset, fun dinner, cupcake ferris wheel, and the bag!
Thanks for the pics!
Love you