Monday, March 15, 2010

Boracay: Are you annoyed by this too?

I thought that titling every post with "Boracay:" would be cute, but after 2 weeks it's kind of obnoxious now, right? So I'm just putting it out there that I'm done with it. And if the whole blog in general is getting obnoxious, feel free to adios out of here with no hurt feelings! I just keep hearing my brother's voice in my head "Do you ever stop talking?"

We all know the answer to that.

But for the road, take a picture of our most recent trip to the fish market: chicken feet!
(Nails and all- YUM)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Holy WOW. It looks like your family is really living in up in paradise. What a fun trip.

Those chicken feet about made me lose it. Nasty.

Leslie said...

WOW think I will pass on the chicken feet!!! :) LOL

Steve said...

yum. We just had those the other day for chinese new year!