Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boracay: Our Favortie Beach

From my cabana covered lounge chair, if I look left, I see thisIf I look right, I see thisThe water has such a small incline that the kids can go out so far and still touch and play.
Wanna take a closer look?Getting closer There Now I have walked past the kids and am looking in (water just at my ankles). The cabana on the far right I have claimed for the month.
Little Miss B thinks she's a princess in her dress (we think she is too!)
Love my girls!
Austin made friends with the cutest Filipino boys on the beach. They started with a friendly getting-to-know-you chat in the shallow water
And soon enough were being silly together
I think this is my very favorite beach I have ever been to. The sand is like powder and the water is as warm and calm as my memory foam. People walk up and down the beach sailing all kinds of fun things...sunglasses for $4, ice cream, boat rides, massages, fresh fruit, real coconut oil (which I bought for $2. Not sure what to do with it though. Can I cook with it? The lady that sold it to me said rub it on my skin and hair, which sounded cool then, but when I actually go to put oil on myself, I just can't do it). Plus, there's just a handful of other people there, so peace and quiet are easy to come by (at least they would be if we didn't have 3 children to attend to:)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Heaven! I'm so glad your family gets to do great things like this.
I love how you can barely tell that Austin has sand all over him, but the Filipinos are so obvious!

Leslie said...

AH!! looks soooooooo warm and beautiful!! It's snowing here right now!!! :( SUCK!!! you look great as always and the kids sure seem to be having a blast! :) I am sooo envious of you!! LOL :)
Hey I got us that memory foam at costco last week with there $30 off coupon, it's great we love it!! Andy says he feels like he's sleeping on a big marshmellow!!! LOL thanks for the info. on it!! :)

JEN MARX said...

Sign me up! That looks gorgeous! I wanna be there soooooooooo bad!!! Those are my favorite beaches too. I love when there is no waves and a shallow shore where you can sit in the water without being pummeled!