Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family Pictures: Boracay March 2010

My hair was a mess (no likey the humidity). I look pregnant (in my butt and thighs too)- Oh, I'm NOT! Sun was too bright. Kids were whining about the heat (so were my pits! TMI?) All made for a less than ideal family photoshoot. Our photographers (no joke, their names are Ice and Prince- how cool is that?) were so awesome and did so great even under really weird circumstances (OK, so I'm a total loser. Has this blog established that yet? I thought this couple was at the seminar to record the whole thing because I knew John had hired professionals to tape it all and they had some serious camera equipment. I blame my mom for this...I say to them "Can you just throw in family pictures with the seminar?" They were SO nice and seemed so happy to do it. I bossed them like a first child and told them to call us in the morning when they were ready, which she did. I told John that the seminar photographers were taking family pictures. He thought it was weird that I had met them and arranged a deal before he had even met them, but didn't voice this. So we got all dressed up and headed to the beach. Up walks our photographers and John starts laughing at me. He tells me that these are people that are here WITH someone that is here FOR the seminar. So I basically asked a random person to take our pictures and to call me when they were ready. But they did it and did great, even though I'm a serious loser!-with major junk in the trunk) Ok, they turned out better than that. I think there's at least one cute one to put in the darling turquoise shell frame I bought here.

Todd and Laci got some cute shots at least!
How on earth did she get her husband to do a kiss picture? I think I have a new mission in life.

6 comments:

Andrea J said...

1. As a current prego I can attest to the fact that you do NOT look pregnant. I like your dress.

2. I like these pictures in general and would recommend Prince and Ice to friends.

3. I don't know what I would have to do to get Spencer to do a kiss picture, it would probably have to involve a Range Rover and football tickets - but even then...

Cami said...

Darling! (not in a grpa jerry way) I like the walking and sitting ones best.
And, you know John likes a little junk in the trunk! A little isn't bad!
But, pregnant? No, not at all. Look at those pics again when you are pregnant and you will wish you looked like that!
Love you

Leslie said...

Oh those turned out way cute Kim!!! your hair looks sooo cute really!! and I love your dress and the girls dresses!!! you do not look pregnant are you kidding me?? I would KILL to look as good as you!!!!! be proud!! :) you all look great!!!!!!!!!
Can I just tell you how freaking funny that is that you asked the wrong people to take your pictures!!!!! LMAO!!!! pretty funny, mostly cause that is something I know I would do!!! LOL anyhow the background of the pictures is just beautiful!!!! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hayward Family said...

I thought you got a lot of good shots. Your little family is so cute!!

Dana DeLuca said...

Pregnant women don't have collar bones that stick out, believe me, I know...

JEN MARX said...

Those turned out so cute! How awesome that you always get great family pics on a beautiful tropical beach somewhere! You'll have to photoshop out some of the beachgoers in some! :)