Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boracay: Pedis and Golfing

We decided to take a little (little) break from the sun, so we took the girls out for pedicures. It was an interesting experience. There were at least 6 employees there, but only 2 worked on the 4 of us, while the rest sat and watched some crazy Asian reality show.
So they started on the little girls. They got their fingernails and toenails painted.Addie is asking the girl if she can have 3 different colors.
Laci and I soaked in these portable foot baths (you know the kind that everyone has given to their mom for mother's day?) We were looking forward to a great foot rub, since we were so disappointed with our massages before, but were left again unsatisfied.
We thought at least we'd get a good paint job. The pictures are less funny, but believe me, we got a good laugh. I have a sparkle on each point of my flower and we both have one on every single toe. "Less is more" is not very popular here! (mine are the darker toes)

Not to mention my paint job already looks 2 weeks old!
Oh Well! We still had a blast and only spent $16 for me and my girls.

While the girls got pedis, the boys golfed.
The pool at the course




Afterward we met up for lunch and the rest of the day on the beach.

1 comment:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

WOW!! you are looking tan!! I am so jealous it looks like so much fun!