Sunday, March 7, 2010

Boracay: Nap Time

The other day Bailey helped me bury Austin in the sand. She thought it was so great that the next day she asked me to bury her. I didn't do a great jobAgain she asked me to bury the next day. I did a better job this time. I dug a nice hole for her to lay in and covered her with cool sand. What would you do in that situation?
I am thinking this will have to be a daily routine. She slept for a good hour! We got lots of strange looks from passersby. Austin and Adeline just played around her. I had to keep reminding them that there was a body under there!
SHE'S ALIVE!

6 comments:

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

lol! priceless.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious LOL

Cami said...

Love it! That is sooo funny, Kim! Was she flipped out when she woke up?

heather said...

I have to admit, it does look a little alarming...so funny, I probably would have fallen asleep too. So cute!

Leslie said...

LOL LOL LOL that is sooooo freaking funny!!!!!!!!!!! she must have been comfy!! :) that is just amazing!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! :)

JEN MARX said...

hilarious! she totally looks dead! :)