Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally! A Girl!

Baby Girl Hansen
7lb. 10 oz.
March 22, 2010

My sister gave birth to a perfect baby girl yesterday (it's yesterday to me, but probably still today to you). I know, super rude of her to plan to have a baby while I'm on a tropical vacation. This makes it so hard to be away!
After 3 Hansen boys, we are so excited to welcome this little girl. We adore all the boys in the family, but my girls are the only girl cousins, so I'm thankful Cami is helping me even out the numbers. She didn't know the gender, so this is all new and exciting to us.

I LOVE this picture. Big brother Clay has been so excited for this baby. He was constantly hugging Cami's belly and talking to the baby. I think he's happy to finally hold her on his own!
You know these are still the mush face, funky skin pictures because she is fresh out.
More pictures and name to come


2 comments:

Jolley's said...

It's about time! I'm so excited for her to have a little girl, and sad for you that missed it, (I know how badly you wanted to be there). But, soon enough you'll be there holding that cute baby girl. Congrats to Cami!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

You have GOT to be kidding!!!! I can't believe it! Oh, we couldn't be more happy . . . not that boys are not so fabulous, but finally a little person to play dress up! Oh, I can't get over it!