Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Boracay: Our Pool

(Disclaimer: So sorry these pictures are fuzzy. Something is up with our camera. I made John do a little surgery tonight and I think it's better now, but the next few posts might be a little blurry)
So along with what we are up to, I want to post pictures of our every day things like our home and pool and transportation. It will all come in time. Today is our pool...
So I am standing next to the lounge chairs where I have read so much of my book. The building right in front is not ours, but we are next door to that one. This is looking just to the right of the first pic. That little building John is in front of is the restaurant where we ate the first night, but haven't since. The little circle is a kiddie pool (not to be confused with the kitty pool, which doesn't have kittens to play with, much to Bailey's disappointment.)Now I'm standing on the other side of the pool. Notice my lounge chairs and red umbrellas. This is the view of kite surfers we have each day. There were dozens out on this day because it was a little overcast with a great wind. (again, sorry about the quality)And here are a few pics of the kiddies at the pool
(Addie loves that our condo is so close to the pool so she can run back and forth and change from her bathing suit to her jammies and back again at her convenience) Goggles are a must for our kids. I don't know why, seeing in a public pool can only gross you out.
Bailey does love to play in the kiddie pool when she's in the mood. She's silly!

3 comments:

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

I don't see how you can possibly be having any fun without Papa there. Those poor deprived children. But tell them not to worry, I'll be waiting for them to come back home and have some real fun with me and Juju!

Ellen James said...

Looks dreamy! To sit at a pool with a book & nothing in the world to do... I'll be right over! :)

Have such a fun time! I'm glad you guys arrived safely!

Leslie said...

It looks like you guys have those pools to yourselfs!! love that Bailey thought there were kittens in the pool!!!! LOL :) It truly looks like heaven there! maybe no baby making while you are there since Bailey is sleeping with you guys!!! LOL like you said atleast she is sleeping. :) I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! can't wait to see the rest of the posts as the month continues! :)