Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thisilyn Body Cleanse Review

My sister and I just finished doing the Thisilyn Body Cleanse. I got it at Good Earth (a health food store here in Utah) for about $16. There are 3 different types of pills; a whole body cleanse, fiber blend (both taken morning and night), and a digestive sweep (taken only at night). This is not a body cleanse where you only eat maple syrup and water or anything crazy like that. You eat normal and take the pills for 15 days. I was hoping for two things with this cleanse. 1- a little boost in my weight loss and 2- to feel really great. I got NEITHER!! I didn't think my expectations were too high, but they were still not met. I was very disappointed.It wasn't all bad. It did help my body digest quicker, which I always really like. I know this is so TMI, but I went from doing "#2" every day or two, to twice a day. I like to get on the scale right before and right after I go, just to see! Sorry, GROSS! I probably won't do this one again, but I would like to try another type of cleanse, so please if you know of anything really great, let me know!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sorry Kim!! I also have tried a lot and some from good earth and I have yet to see any work!!!! I have never seen or noticed a difference. Maybe it's just me. I still think you look incredible!!!! keep up the good work!! Oh and thanks for doing such a great job with the blue and gold last night!!!!! all your hard work paid off and it seemed like it turned out very nice!!!!! :)

Megan said...

I loved the extra info...I will sleep much better tonight with that knowledge!!! I have never done one so I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions.

Harmony said...

You're funny! I once used the Slim Quick Cleanse. You can get it at GNC for about $20. I just wanted to try and clear out my system so I could stop the constant stomach aches I was experiencing. It worked great and I lost 7 pounds in the process. I gained 3 back though, darn.

Hayward Family said...

I don't like to #2... haha.. so I don't know how I would do with a cleanse.. I heard of those really good ones on infomercials?? Have you heard of it?