Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Little Bit of Ketchup

I MEAN CATCH UP!
The happenings in the Jonas Fam have been fun and exciting (as usual), just not well documented (as usual). So I wanted to get out some random pictures of our adventures over the past couple weeks. In no particular order...
Adeline likes to cuddle Tasha
Tasha is less enthusiastic about it

Sorry this picture is sideways, I'm not going to delete it, flip it, then re add it, when you can just cock your head. So in an effort to get Adeline out of her nasty footie pajamas (that's all she would wear if I weren't so mean), I told her she could pick out her own outfit for the day. This is what she chose. It's from Austin's drawer, if you can't tell. Since John was the one taking her out, I combed her hair and high fived her on a successful day of getting dressed (it can be dramatic around here some days)

Last week John spent 4 days in Las Vegas with his dad and brother to golf and go to some classy gun training courses. I, of course, took him leaving me alone with three children as an invitation to spend freely. Fortunately for John, my idea of "free spending" is pretty cheap. It included this $30 desk from DI. How great is it? I just love it.I must thank Mercedes for inscribing her name on the top. I assume this is why her parents got rid of such a cool piece. Mr. Clean magic eraser took it right off!! It's perfect in my room.

We had a Claybaugh girls night out a few weeks ago. Dinner at CPK, a little shopping, beading, cards and bugging Todd about his girlfriend (this is pre- engagement) made for a perfectly fun night with perfectly beautiful women. Even my little sister Cara came along!

Even with snow on the ground, John got ants in his pants to golf. Bailey and I napped one Saturday afternoon while John scratched his itch and entertained the kiddos at the same time.
The ottoman is on the couch so I could vacuum, which makes fun for Addie! If you look close you will see she has put the Wii Fit board on the ottoman, a doll chair on that, and her beloved bunny as queen on top!
Here I am in all my make-upless glory, but I'm reading to my girls. This is how I spend a good chunk of quality time with these ladies each day. Addie loves to read and we would for hours if our house was self-cleaning. Bailey is less interested, but she's getting better at sitting still.

Bailey has made herself an invisible hammock and found it a comfy place to watch Dora.
Hope that fills the Jonas update tank. I promise I will try to blog more about my cute family and less about wandering mind!
Just one quick question before I go: I find that when I blog, I like to write my captions above the picture, but when I read other peoples blog, I like it below. I did it below this time, but it's a first. What do you prefer?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Such cute pictures as always!!!!! I love finding out each week what is new with the Jonas's!! :) you are beautiful even without make up! your smile is always perfect!! :)

Hayward Family said...

SO CUTE! Thanks for the update! Bailey is getting so big! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! You are GORGEOUS make-upless!! WOW! You should do it more often! SERIOUSLY!! K, so.. I was thinking the same thing about my posts.. I always post about the pic on TOP thinking they would want to read it FIRST and then look at the pic, but everyone I know pretty much posts about the pic on BOTTOM of the pic.. So, idk.. I like it better on top, but I'm a little different! haha...

Ashleigh said...

Wow, what a great find with the desk. way to go kim!

Harmony said...

I love Addie's day-with-dad outfit! It's awesome! Sometimes you just need them to feel like they accomplished something, no matter what the outcome :) I'm guessing she liked the way it looked on Austin, so why not her? Your kids are great!