Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gaining a Sister!

(Not losing a brother)
I'm so excited to announce that my little brother Todd has found his soulmate! He and Alexis Watson are engaged to be married on May 16th in the Draper Temple.

Alexis is literally "the girl next door." Her family lives just two doors down from where I grew up in north Orem. Alexis is in her last semester at BYU Idaho studying elementary education. She is so darling and we all adore her. I think they are perfect together and am so thrilled for them!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7 comments:

Devri said...

That's so neat how the two of them are getting married. I love stories of people getting married after living next to each other for so long. I bet they never would have thought that 10 years ago they would be getting married to each other! CONGRATS to beautiful couple!

Amber said...

i am so excited. They look so cute together. We set Alexis up with my brother in law for a blind date before he went on his mission. That was like 4-5 years ago.

Harmony said...

How fun Kim! I could really use a great sister-in-law!

laura said...

So exciting!

Leslie said...

Exciting KIM!! also May is a great month and the 16th is the day after my b-day!! lol :)

Hayward Family said...

That could seriously not be any cuter of a fairytale story!! haha.. I love it!! Little neighbor kids getting married! That's the BEST! She is SO SWEET!! CONGRATS!!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Hurray!!!!!!