Saturday, September 26, 2009

More London

Today we hit up the British Museum.
This picture is for Austin. It's Rames. We like Joseph and the Amazing Dreamcoat and Nacho Libre...nuff said.I had to get this picture of an Egyptian mother and baby statue. My mom has always collected mother and baby things, so this is for her. I have started my own collection too. It's all dear to my heart because it shows me how much my mom loves being a mom. I love being a mom and I love to see things like this that make me think that there are women from everywhere in the world and from every era of time that have loved being moms too.
John met up with some guys that he has worked with for dinner. I was more interested in the fact that we were just blocks from Harrods. So I packed up and headed out of the most boring dinner of the year. I had such a blast shopping on the London streets on my own.
I met back with John a little later to see Les Miserables. It was great!! John loves it, so it was more like enjoying Disneyland because your kids enjoy it so much. I was there for him.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Shopping in London, Les Miserables & being with the one you adore! This all sounds too good to be true. I'm glad you are having such a fabulous time.

Harmony said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I have to admit I'm jealous. :)

Valerie said...

I am loving all of your updates. These pictures are all too similar to those chocolate cupcakes you blogged about earlier . . . I am dreaming, only dreaming! . . . Everything looks so romantic, historical, so perfect. Castles, Bridges, Museums, History, Les Mis, Phantom, and Wicked, Ahhhh!!!! By the way, Love the twilight jacket. For now, I need to get back to Algebra with Ryan, but later I will be dreaming of London . . .

JEN MARX said...

I'm so jelious that you got to see 3 shows. I love seeing shows but never really get to go. Steve is not the biggest fan and we never go anywhere where they are. The only shows we get on vacations are hula dancers! :)
your pictures look awesome!