Thursday, September 10, 2009

GLEE: BOO!

Who watched Glee last night? Two thumbs down from this gal. I set it to record thinking it was going to be a fun and clean made for TV "High School Musical" of sorts. After my beloved SYTYCD Season 6 premier, I switched my ironing entertainment to the new "critically acclaimed" show. I am so glad my children weren't awake. From loads of high school sex to a married man's crush on another women, to said man's wife faking a pregnancy, I had to pick my jaw off the floor and rest my eyes from rolling (MOTH-ER). It might have been bearable if the talent even tried to appear real, but everyone was obviously lip syncing. A small audition with a piano turned into full on band accompaniment and back up singers. Even worse was when the teacher was supposedly singing Kanye West- PUCK-O-RAMA! It was all so fake, dirty, lame and disappointing. My DVR series recording has been turned off and I won't watch this again. Don't waste your time.

5 comments:

Devry said...

you are very right...i had seen the pilot episode earlier this summer and loved it...but last nights episode was so raunchy i couldn't believe it either. its too bad because the show had great potential.

Stacy said...

I thought the exact same thing. I watched the pilot last week and loved it. I thought it would be this clean show. then this week they made it all raunchy! So lame!

Jolley's said...

AMEN SISTAH!!! I was so turned off by it. I literally had to fast forward through some parts--BIG DISAPOINTMENT to say the least!

Janet said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens? I was all excited for the replacement show for ER's time slot and then they were bleeping the f-word - I was SO disgusted! I guess we have to stick with reruns of Little House on the Prairie!

Jami said...

I totally agree!