Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a foggy day in London Town

That was my first thought as we descended through clouds and London came to view. We flew all night and thanks to trusty ole Unisom, I slept pretty well.
Although it was 6am to me, London was in a midday bussel. It was actually really nice because I knew bedtime (in a real bed) would come soon.
But, much to do before that...

Parliament
Big Ben

Westminster Abby
And the grand finale of my first day in London- Phantom of the Opera!!!!!

It was beyond amazing. It was so so so unbelievable. I'm so used to community theatre that this just completely blew me away. All of it was just perfection.

6 comments:

Andrea J said...

I love London! Have a blast, these pictures are making me reminisce. My favorite thing was the tour at the Tower of London. I'm sure it's on your list to do, but just in case it's not. do it! I think you'll love the beef-eaters.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

WOW!!! you are so lucky, that would be so fun to do!! ok I heard the chocolate is amazing there so you will have to cheat and eat some chocolate:D HAVE FUN!!

Brittany said...

That looks spectacular - just oozing with culture! I would LOVE to go to Europe. And Kim - I love your white chic coat...darling!!

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!! hope you are enjoying your trip with NO KIDS!!! you will come back pg!! LOL :) congrats on your 9 lb weight loss!!!!!!!!!

Jami said...

Ooo nice pics! Love that white coat!! Thinking about seeing Phantom there makes me drool :)

JEN MARX said...

I like your cute white jacket too!