Thursday, September 10, 2009

Diet Day 12

I'm dreaming...only dreaming!I did cheat a bit over labor day weekend, but nothing too bad.
I welcomed back fruits. It was a very happy reunion.
I had two bites of bread yesterday. It was the first carbs I've had in 12 days.
I made salsa from my garden last night and dipped celery in it- that was my dinner. Then I ran 3 miles.
I'm going to lighten up a BIT this weekend and allow myself a treat or two.
Weight loss to date: 7 pounds
Goals for next week: Exercise twice a day. Continue to stay away from carbs and sugar. Lose 3 more pounds.

3 comments:

Janet said...

No carbs? No sugar? What are you eating, girl?! You're awesome!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Kim I am so proud of you!!! good work. 3 more pounds you can totally do it!

Leslie said...

Awesome Kim!!!!!!!! that is wonderful news!!!!!!!!! keep up that hard work!!! you should be soooooooo proud of yourself!!! :)