Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another 3 in 1...

A few little things we've been up to

Addie created a female "tool belt"
What else do we need besides various colored headbands?

I keep my camera close so I can take pictures of beautiful plants and flowers I see. Then I take them to the nursery to find out what it is. I'm on the constant look out and am ever studying what I want to put in my yard. I just have a hard time committing!
A dirty secret of mine, is that I go to nurseries all the time to see what's in bloom and I steal the tags from the pots so I can go home and research all there is to know about that particular plant. I'm becoming a self taught horticulturist!
MANTI PAGEANT! John loves the Manti Miracle Pageant and since I'm an accommodating wife, we go every year. Bailey hasn't quite mastered the art of whispering, so I spent half the performance in the car. It was still a fun night. It's always a thrill to spend a whole day and night with a captive family:)

4 comments:

Harmony said...

When it's time for me to plant flowers I think I'm coming over to take advantage of all your research!

JEN MARX said...

That's such a cute pic of you and the kids. I think I'm liking the curly hair! :)

Megan said...

You are an accommodating wife to go to the pageant every year! I think you deserve an award for it. By the way...you look like a super hottie in the picture with your kids.

crin said...

i also have the nursery obsession! yeas I totally remeber you.Katie and I were chatting it up about you in Cal. I think you live super close. Where is your house at? I love just by the cedar hills club golf course