Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 1

8:30 am off to swim lessons for the girls. Home at 10:30. Leave at 11 to get the car washed and take "PAPA" (my dad) lunch at work for a late Father's Day. 12 arrive at UVU institute where my dad teaches with 3 cute kids and Noodles- YUM!! The kids love to visit Papa to play with all his "toys" in his office, get a couple hand fulls of M&Ms

see the fish in the tank, run the halls, and play in the gym.
We love our Papa!!

1:30 off to my sister Cami's house for craft day. She is the wonderful mom who planned this. When she suggested a craft day, I automatically thought it would be for her and I to do something. This week was her turn, so we painted shirts!

Spencer's was my favorite. He stamped UVU, then under that BYU then further down, he wrote "shirt." Just in case you were confused!


5:30 still at Cami's. I guess she is feeding us dinner!!

7 Home Depot

8 home (where haven't been in 12 hours) and watch my DVRed So You Think You Can Dance. Who thought it was the best show so far!?!?!

No comments: