Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Reapperance of My Screens

I told you they wouldn't be gone long. My beloved screens are now in my front room.

I saw this super cute idea and pulled it off myself. I just cut different scrapbook paper and glued it on each side of the star.
So cute...if I do say so myself!
My busy summer prevented me from pulling out my seashells until now
I LOVE this tray. It's the inspiration for my newly decorated front room.
I love this clock too
I was so shocked to find this frame that matches my tray! I had to have it!

6 comments:

Dana DeLuca said...

Do you still have your one green wall?
Looks cute. You are a fab decorator.

Jami said...

Wow, I love it all! But I never could put something like that together, I have NO imagination! You're amazing.

Harmony said...

I've decided paint is my new best friend. Done all three bedrooms, now on to the dining room! You can come help me...if you want! :)

josh and stef said...

My house needs help! Can I hire you?

JEN MARX said...

Love the stars. A crafty girl after my own heart! :) So creative!

Becca said...

what kind of glue did you use on the star? i'm so glad i saw this, cause i have a star in need of some HELP...this looks easy and fun!