Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 4 to Adeline April

Life has been busy since we celebrated Addie's 4th birthday. It happened last week, Friday March 27. Her primary teacher asked her if she was going to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday and that got stuck in her head. It was actually a really affordable and fun party (and NO clean up...my favorite part!)
Here's our birthday girl on a little ride
All the babies (Bailey, Clay, and Hudson- cousins who are 6 weeks apart in age) tried playing skeeball with basketballs. No one can skeeball like Grandma JuJu though!
Austin and Bailey goin' diggin' (That's Utah slang for taking your jeep into the mountains)

Each child got 20 tokens in a little cup. What a hay day!!

My perfect family with the Big Cheese himself

It's not a party without Aunt Shel dancing

It's also not a party without presents! Addie really made out this year.
And what is birthday without chocolate cupcakes adorned with chocolate bunnies?

The whole crew

Adeline's favorite present (actually, all of ours) was this amazing quilt made with love by my Grandma Marilyn


How cute is that? Little girls quilted. Addie is in love. She wants to take it everywhere, but I won't let her. It's too beautiful!

And so soft!

Thanks Gram! And thanks to everyone else who made her day special.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE GIRL!

4 comments:

Cami said...

We love Addie! She told us last night that she's not a baby anymore because she's four! She's so sweet and fun. Thanks again for a great party!

Valerie said...

I am so enjoying your cute family and all your thoughts. You are a writer! I love it! I am still so new at this. . . and it is so fun!! I can't believe our kids are four. Addie is adorable and full of life. She was so anxious to come down to earth, she beat Justin to it! I remember when you had her, it was such a wake up call to me because Justin was supposed to be born a month before her. ( I knew my time was soon coming and I remember not feeling ready for #4.) She seems to bring you so much joy through her vibrant and fun personality! Happy Birthday Addie!!

Leslie said...

Cute pictures!! my boys love Chuck E Cheese!!! it's a fun clean safe place to go to and not have to clean up like you would at your house!! she's such a cutie!! what an adorable quilt!!! love it!!! :)

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)