Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We had a successful Easter weekend with a fun Easter egg hunt at my house on Saturday and a BBQ at my mom's house on Sunday. I felt very lucky to do sharing time for the primary. I got some good study and ponder time about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Isn't that what this is all really about?

I love love love to dress my kids for Easter


We didn't get any great shots, but what's cuter on Easter Sunday than little girls in white dress with kittens? These are a few of my favorite things!!


And me with my girlies who I adore

10 comments:

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

Nothin' cuter!!!
Love ya, Dad

Devri said...

Your kids look just darling!

JEN MARX said...

I love those dresses too! Super cute! And I especially love the soccer tattoo on Addie's hand! =)

Nicole said...

I love the dresses! So cute!

Harmony said...

The last picture is so cute! You look gorgeous and I love how smiley Addie always is!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Kim! Love their dresses. It's the same one I bought for Kate on her sealing day, lol! Great taste :)

Hayward Family said...

How CUTE are your kids?? I LOVE their dresses!! You are the cutest mom!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

so cute. i love the white dresses and kittens too. they are all so big miss you tons and a happy birthday today too!

Valerie said...

Cute flowers!! The girls and kittens are cute too!!

Leslie said...

LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!!!! I remember seeing Bailey in nursery on last Sunday and she looked like a perfect little doll!!! AHHHH she is sooooo dang cute!!! melts my heart!!! you looked sooo thin and beautiful as well!!!! great looking family!!!!! :)