Monday, April 20, 2009

My Birthday Weekend

Couldn't have been better!!
Lunch with some of the greatest gals in my life at Pizza Factory and a pedicure afterwards.

So many thoughtful friends brought me gifts!! Ellen brought me a cupcake that became my dinner that night. My cute friend Ann brought me some flowers and an itunes gift card (very thoughtful!!! And yes, I did get my new Ipod!) Mykin brought me a whole basket of some of my favorite things. Thanks to all who were so thoughtful! I appreciate it so much
The next night we went to the Melting Pot with Jen and Steve. Super fun, ok food. One time thing for us, I think. The bill was $95 (per couple) and I didn't feel like the food or experience was too unique. I've had better, cheaper food. But we still had a great time
Thanks a million to all who made my birthday extra special!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

OH how fun!!! sounds like you had a great time!! I hope you got my birthday message on facebook, sometimes that site irritates me! LOL anyhow, glad you had a great weekend!!! :) happy belated birthday again!!!

Kelly Fam said...

Thanks for the invite to lunch. It was so fun to get together and just laugh.

Hayward Family said...

YAY! Looks like fun!!! You have some great family and friends to treat you so good on your birthday, but you DESERVE IT!!

jenny said...

You look smokin' in that pic Kim. And 95$!? Noway!