Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009, I turn 29.
This is the most recent picture taken of me.Some random things you may not know about me...
  • I'm not afraid of spiders. As a matter of fact, I almost never kill them when I find them in my house (unless they look extra threatening). I don't mind having them around.
  • I bite my fingernails. I file up the rough edges and call it a manicure!
  • I make my bed every single day (thanks mom)
  • I don't like red meat, at all. Every once in a while John will have a piece of meat that he claims is near heavenly, so I'll try it and it just reminds me that I don't like red meat, at all.
  • I want to write a novel
  • When I'm in the passenger seat of a car, I like to lean up against the door and watch myself carry on conversation in the side view mirror. It's interesting to see what you look like to other people as you talk. If you've never had a face to face conversation with me, just know it's kind of like talking to a horse (I still wouldn't trade my big teeth and fat bottom lip though)
  • Everything in life, to me, points to God. From the way I clean the toilet, to decorating my house, to the books I read to my kids (tonight it was Horton Hears a Who. It always makes me cry...a serious spiritual experience). I have created divine connotations for all I do.
Here's to another GREAT year down and lots and lots and lots more to go!!

19 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!! You deserve a day equally as wonderful and exciting as you are!!

Write your novel soon - I'd love to buy it!

Harmony said...

Happy Birthday! I feel just awful since we were over there two days ago! When I got home I started thinking about it and remembered that your birthday was in April too, and then here we are. So, have a GREAT BIRTHDAY! You are a wonderful, beautiful person and I'm so glad I have the privilege of calling you my friend.

(Oh, and snow sucks!)

Cami said...

Hooray! Cant wait to celebrate with you today! I love you so much. Thank you for being so wonderful! How come I didn't know you bite your fingernails?

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!
I hope that you have a GREAT day!!!
Oh, I so love that everything in your life turns to God and everything can have a spiritual reference...I need to learn how you do that with cleaning the toilet, maybe I would clean it more often!!! ;)

Devry said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelly Fam said...

Yes, Happy Birthday! I love how you posted about yourself on your birthday. I definitely did not know most of those things on your "facts you may not know about me" list. I'm glad you did that.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Kim! 29 isn't that bad...enjoy your last year in the 20's!!!

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kim!! :) I hope you have the most FANTABULOUS day! You deserve it! ;) I didn't know you wanted to write a novel!! Well, GET ON IT! You would be GREAT!! I LOVE your posts!! They are always so interesting!!

Ali said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday!

Andrea J said...

happy birthday Kim! Hope you have a good one.

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

My dearest little Kimmie Kim:

I'm sorry I couldn't be the first one to wish you happy birthday, but I love you and wish you the BEST! Thanks for being a WONDERFUL daughter. Love you! Dad

Valerie said...

I miss you Kim, you are hilarious!! Happy Birthday! I am totally with you on Horton, he touches me as well.

Cyndi said...

Happy Birthday. I was so jealous of Amber going to the pizza factory today. I need a breadstick and raspberry lemonade!!!

You are so great. I also take glimpses of myself in side mirror. I look better with sunglasses on.

I love all your updates. I was waiting to see what the kidos looked like on Easter. I LOVE the white dresses.

Snow? That is just wrong.

How fun to get together with everyone at my mom's house. I feel like the worse cousin. I haven't seen Janice since...well, I think I have met the twins. Does that tell you?

You are beautiful. I just love your blog. What kind of novel do you want to write? That is very interesting.

Mykin said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy your birthday week! :) Love you!

Mykin

Leslie said...

I sure hope you had a great birthday!!!!!! I loved reading about more things about you, you are too funny and cute!!! :) you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

heather said...

Happy Birthday...a little late. I hope you were able to enjoy it and John took care of you. All of that time I lived with you I never knew you didn't like red meat. You're awesome, seriously cleaning the toilet is spiritual for you? please share.

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Kim! You are simply amazing. And it's good to know I'm not the only one that cries from the dang kids' books ;)

Kurst said...

Happy Late Birthday, hope you had a great one.