Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Tag for 2009

As I was just in the shower (before 1pm thank you very much), I thought listing the months by your favorite to least would be a cute tag. I want to hear everyone else's opinion, as I'm sure it differs from mine. So, tag, you're it...
Cami Hansen, Michelle Jolley, Dana Deluca, Nicole Goggins, Loni Hayward, Jen Marx, Cindy Fisher, Cyndi Ordyna, Amber Kelly, Summer Thacker, Leslie Moody, Ali Anderson, Janice Williams, Shelbie Claybaugh, Harmony Seiter, Andrea Jones, Bonnie Andrews, Janet Rife, Kelly Sells, Shannon Standifer, Tallie Menzie, and Monica Buckles
I want to hear from each of you and pass it along, if you'd like.

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

I'm not as creative as you! hehe.. However, I like the challenge.. I will work on it for sure! :)

Ellen James said...

I wasn't tagged, but I'm sitting at my computer for 10 minutes needing a break. So, here it goes...

September...school back in session & everything back to a schedule.

June...kids are out of school and it is good to have a break.

January...get the house cleaned up from the holidays and back to a routine again.

August...last of summer, storytelling festival.

July...4th of July is my favorite holiday, hot and lots of fun.

February...peaceful, lots of school days off.

March...two family birthdays (Nathan & Andrew).

April...pretty relaxed, lacrosse and soccer starting up again, sometimes rainy.

November...starting to get stressed about the holidays, but love Thanksgiving.

December...holidays stress me out, I wish they didn't because I want to love Christmas. This year I did!

October...school is always hectic in October for some reason. I love Halloween once it is here, but the parties and costumes (I'm not creative enough) stress me out).

May...can't stand it! School is so stressful and I just don't want to do anymore homework, bring on summer already!