Saturday, October 11, 2008

Softball: Claybaugh vs Watson

This actually happened a few weeks ago, but I forgot to blog about it...so without further delay...Here are some pictures of our softball game against the Watsons. Let me explain. When we lived in our home on Heather Road in Orem (where I grew up), our stake president (President Watson) lived two doors down. They have children the same ages as all of us, so we were all friends. Turns out, my brother Todd is now dating their daughter, Alexis, who's his age. So her family challenged mine to a friendly game of softball for FHE. It was a lot of fun.Especially the cupcakes afterwards. I caught an awesome pop fly (a hidden talent of mine that I often brag about to John, but he never really believed I had). I also got a couple good base hits. WOO-HOO!Thanks Claybaughs and Watsons for a great night!

Lovin' our poser Shelbie (Tim's wife)
And John showing off his athleticism
Go JuJu
Cool action shot Brandon (Cami's husband). Thanks Todd for being the photographer
GRAND SLAM!

5 comments:

Devry said...

I love that Todd is dating Alexis. Also, since I know both families, I want to know who won the game?

Harmony said...

Looks like fun! I haven't played baseball in so long I'm afraid I wouldn't even know how to hold that bat!!

Kim said...

Dev,
Who do you think won? Not like either of our families are terribly athletic, but we've got a little on those Watsons!
BTW...we are really keeping our fingers crossed on this whole Todd and Alexis thing?!?!?!

Janice said...

That looks so fun! Great pictures too! Are you guys coming to town this weekend? Let me know when and hopefully we can get together!

Hayward Family said...

How CUTE that they are dating! I bet that's so fun for your families!!