Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy JuJu's Halloween Party

My mom, who is only the most amazing person you will ever meet, was so sad about missing out on Halloween this year (my cousin is getting married in California the day after Halloween. Love you Andrew, but thanks a lot!)put on the most wonderful Halloween party for the 4 oldest grandkids. Not only did she mail each child their very own invitation and dress up for the kids, but she had every party game, craft and treat available.
Check out this PAR-TA-
All the kids in their costumes (I will post good pics of my kids costumes on Halloween)
Tinkerbell
Captain Hook
Crazy JuJu with her party guests (I'm so mad I didn't get a great picture of her. You must know that she has mismatched socks and slippers, big painted eyebrows, lipstick far out of the lines of her natural lips and on her teeth, half the bracelets she owns on, and to complete the ensemble, saggy water balloon boobs!)

bloody hand coming out of smoking blood
eating a donut off a string with no hands
I said NO HANDS!!
Brains and eyeballs
Mummy pinata
Not pictured is painting wood Halloween crafts, new coloring books and crayons for all, guts and fingers for lunch (mac and cheese and hot dogs), pin the nose on the witch, frosting sugar cookies, and Scooby Doo movie to wind down.
THANKS A MILLION FOR THE AWESOME PARTY JuJu!!

9 comments:

Harmony said...

I love grandmas! Addie makes a perfect tinkerbell! :)

The Johnson J's!! said...

What a fun grandma!! I bet your kids were in heaven!!

Janet said...

I stand in awe of Grandma Greatness!

Leslie said...

What a fun grandma!!!!! I wish my mom did stuff like that for my boys! so enjoy it!!!!!!!!! the kids look sooooo cute!!!! =)

SUMMER said...

Very cute idea~~~

Jami said...

What a fun party! Halloween is great and I love the costumes!

Hayward Family said...

FUN!! How cute is your mom?? I wanna be a cute and fun gramma someday! :)

Cyndi said...

The bloody hand is awesome! I love Austin's face...he is totally in character.

Love JuJu.

Trav and Linds said...

Fun party! How funny, our kids are the same exact thing for Halloween. It must be the age or something.