Friday, October 17, 2008

Randomness

I have a few pictures that weren't worthy of their own post, but I wanted to get them on here anyway. Life has been nice and slow for us. One of our favorite sayings around here is "No news is Good news." Meaning, we like to be boring! Here are some pics of our boredom...

John wanted to get a picture of the beautiful sunset the other night (see what I mean about him being a softy?)
Addie did this to herself. I called her my 80's girl all day. We even went in pulic like this.
I wanted to put this picture up because you need to notice the blue gunk around her neck. She made a necklace out of her gum. That was a fun clean up!
Just think she's cute
After realizing that her baby doll stroller didn't contain the kittens properly, Addie opted for her play grocery cart, which was a great option. The kittens didn't like it much (or their mom, which you can see following her around and meowing at her), but it sure was fun for Addie.



4 comments:

Leslie said...

OH too cute!!!! such cute kids you have!!! I still think Bailey is just a little sweetie!!!!!!! they all are!!!!! I bet that gum was fun cleaning up!! I love the kittens and mommy fallowing!!! too cute!! I may try to talk Andy into one of the kittens, I don't know since we already have one that is over a year old, out of that kitten stage.

Harmony said...

You have a couple of characters! Our little guy has had a "gum necklace" of his own! How did you get Addie's off? We used olive oil :)

Cyndi said...

Addie is so fun. I love the kitty picture.

Hayward Family said...

I LOVE the 80's do!! haha.. Your kids are adorable!! Cute post about your husband! Don't you love the sensitive side of them?