Saturday, September 6, 2008

Princess Party

Adeline's little friend Julia Lyons had a Princess Tea Party for her birthday last Friday. It was such a darling little party. Addie loved it and talked about it all day. They had pink lemonade for tea and even had mini tea cups for their baby dolls. Everything was pink and princessy. Julia's mom did such a great job. I think I will have to do something like this for her birthday next year.
The little princesses all dressed up and having "tea" at a table just their size.

Bailey took over someone's piece of cake.
Just go for it, Girl!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love your little princesses! Also, now I will have to take my kids ice blocking. Good idea! Yes, that was a flash back - thank you!

Leslie said...

FREAK MAN!!! that is why I need a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look how fun that is! all the little girls look soooooo cute!!!!! man, I'd do that for my baby if I could get away with it!! ha ha!! ya, I know NOT COOL!! how fun though to have a girl OR SEVERAL to be able to do that fun stuff with.