Thursday, September 4, 2008

Habachi Grillin'

Our good friends Jen and Steve Marx (recently refered to as our new BFFs) invited us (and by invited, I mean John asked) to their new home to have a Tepanyaki experience. They have a habachi grill built into thier counter top, which is super cool and a must for my next home.

Addie loves the beans (can never remember what they're called. I just want to call them Edema beans, which if you've ever been pregnant, you know that's not right!) She hasn't quite gotten that beauty queen camera smile down yet.
Benny Hana himself. If you look close you can see the spatula at the very top of the pic. No, he didn't catch it. He actually cut his hand trying and was too wimpy to try it again so I could get a good picture.
Austin is all ready to catch some chicken in his mouth. He actually caught it too (good throw Steve!)
I know I'm pretty...Thanks

4 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW looks like a lot of fun!!!!! I bet it was yummy!!!!! What great friends you have!!!

Harmony said...

Tell John I totally would have invited myself too! It looks like fun. Kudo's to Austin for catching the chicken. It's Edamame, by the way, sounds a little more appetizing than edema, don't ya think!:)

JEN MARX said...

Man you really do have great friends if I do say so myself!

Brittany said...

I LOVE the picture of Addie!! I think the smile is perfect!