Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU 59 UCLA 0

I haven't been to a BYU football game in years, even though John almost never misses one. He usually takes Austin or finds another friend. Today Austin didn't really want to go and no one was around to go with, so I offered myself. I was planning on finishing some projects and taking a nap, but they took backseat to a date with my hub. After dropping the kiddos off at my moms (I'm so lucky to have parents who are so willing to be last minute babysitters. Not to mention my kids LOVE to be there) we were off on the scooter, which is always fun. Then I got us lunch while John scalped tickets (he made $20 buying and selling tickets until he got the seats he wanted). Our seats were perfect, I got kettle corn at half time, and the icing on the cake was the total beating BYU gave UCLA.
GO COUGS!!!

6 comments:

JEN MARX said...

Now not only are you a domesticated diva but you are a football fanatic too! Best of both worlds. I bet John is so proud! =)

Janice said...

it was a great game! Nice that you got to have a date..your parents are so sweet to watch your kids last minute!

Leslie said...

How fun!!!!! I wish my parents would watch my kids like that!!!! it's always such a chore for them that I rarely ask them!!!! =( that is so sweet of them and what fun for you to spend some time alone with John!!!

Hayward Family said...

GIRL!! WE should have met up at halftime!! Season ticket holder right HERE!! haha.. It was an AMAZING game! SO FUN! Let me know if you ever go again!! It's all about the Cougar Tails!! haha.. I tagged you! Look at my blog for the rules! ;)

Devri said...

That was such a good game! What a fun date. :-)

Studio Gal Shannon said...

I LOVED that game!!!!!

shannonsportfolio@gmail.com
shannonchristensen@blogspot.com