Monday, September 29, 2008

Deerfeild Carnival

We are officially in the throws of the public school system! As you know, I was so anxious to start this new chapter of life, but I have been really loving it. One of the perks is the annual school carnival...

I rode the train with my girls. Bailey cried the whole time.
Austin rode with his buddies; Carson Horne and Cole Buckles
Adeline rode the swings about 4 or 5 times
Bailey is actually smiling here, but cried most of the ride. Then cried when I tried to get her out. Whatev, Girl.
Addie thought it was the greatest
Who's the celeb with Bailey? Oh, it's just Kim with a bad hair day and late afternoon sun!
Aust and Cole on the ferris wheel.


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute Cute!!!! my boys love the Carnival the schools have. Theirs is next week. I am sure you will see the pictures. Poor Bailey!!! sure looks like they had fun!! my gosh Kim, I think you are the cutest thing ever wearing a hat!!! You always look good every time that I see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not far!! ha ha!

JEN MARX said...

FUN! So that's what you've been up to lately! I haven't seen you in forever! =)

Heidi said...

I think you look so good! Seriously so skinny! How are you doing anyway? P.S.. I just cried my eyes out looking at those sweet pics of your friends new baby.

Lisa Berg Vincent said...

Oh my gosh Yea! Kim I found your blog!! I was looking for your phone number and can not find it anywhere - I miss you!!! How the heck are you doing? Are you dancing this year? You look great! And your kids are so dang cute! Email me when you get a sec :)

KW said...

I student taught at Deerfield Elementary in Cedar Hills... it's a great school, I loved it there!