Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ah Crap! I can't ignore these tags anymore!

I have been tagged quite a few times and have done so well at pretending I didn't know! DARN! Thanks a lot, Michelle.
Here it goes...
10 years ago...
I was getting ready to graduate from high school. I really should have more detail than that, because the world did revolve around me at that time (as you know!), but I just can't remember much of it right now.

5 things on my to-do list...
1. Go to Ikea
2. Finish decorating for Easter
3. Make a few pillows (I'm pulling a little color into my guest room-
GREEN)
4. Clean John's office (that's been on the list for a looooong time)
5. Get curtains up in my family room and kitchen. Happy, Cami and Mom?
So sad that my to-do list is all for my house!

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Most 100 calorie pack that are sweet (the salty ones don't really do it for me)
2. Anything chocolate (surprise surprise)
3. Red and yellow peppers
4. Granola bars
5. Anything with peanut butter (apples, celery, m&ms)

5 places I've lived...
1. Orem, Ut
2. Provo, Ut
3. Logan, Ut
4. Clovis, Ca
5. Cedar Hills, Ut
(SO interesting!)


What I would do if I became a Billionaire...
Gosh, I would, of course, donate a lot (starting with my fam!), but that's not what the questions is really asking!
I would take my entire family on a tropical cruise for two weeks. Then we would go beach house shopping. We would travel all over and only fly first class.
I would build my dream house and dream yard on my dream lot. I would spare no expense in decorating. By the way, my dream lot is a huge one where we would also build homes from my mom and sister.
If I were done having kids, I would put my boobs back where they started and make my tummy not look like a deflated balloon. John would never let me do it!
I would buy a car with less than 50,000 miles! Wait- 2 cars with less than 50,000 miles! Yea baby!

5 jobs I've had...
1. Hogi Yogi (I started the family tradition! You're welcome Todd, Cara and Jonny)
2. Western Watts (what Utah Valley teen hasn't?)
3. Server (at 6 different restaurant)
4. Retail (Macy's and Dillards)
5. Stay Home Mom

5 things you don't know about me...
1. My most two hated jobs around the house are dusting and cleaning the lint trap! Dusting is barely even noticeable. Who wants to clean something that no one will notice? And that stinkin' lint trap, lint flies every where when you clean it, so you clean one thing, but everything else gets dirty. I hate it!
2. I HATE the color purple. Lavender is ok, but every other shade of purple makes me want to puke.
3. You wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I love to exercise. I walk/run 3 miles a day. It will soon be all run and more miles!
4. I want to go back to school and study literature and horticulture.
5. I want to write a novel. (I love to read them!)

There ya go. I wish I were funnier. I'm not going to stress anyone else out by tagging them! Love ya!

5 comments:

Hayward Family said...

HAHAHA!! Good girl! That's funny, because I did tag you before and you never did it! lol.. It was interesting getting to know a little more about you! Purple? Was it Barney that did it to you? hehe...

Ali said...

I hear ya on the boobs!

Cami said...

I can't wait for you to be a billionaire! Sounds fun!

Kelly Fam said...

You are so fun!Yeah, I would definitely do some of those things too!

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

You're cute!