Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Silly Kids

My children are absolutely, without a doubt, the funniest people I know. They are so unique. Austin and Adeline have been playing so well together lately. It's been so fun because I have always been a little sad that they are so far apart in age. I'm so happy to see that they can still be good friends. Check them out playing dress up together. (Mom must have been gone-by the looks of Addie's face!)




By the way...Bailey is doing great today! She fought the bottle a little but, in the end, she took it and is starting to like it! Thanks for your support.

5 comments:

Devri said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the comment. I just sent you an e-mail. :-)
Your kids are so cute!

Cami said...

I LOVE your kids. They are so cute and such a crack up! I can just picture them running around like that. Is that stickers on Austin's face? And who knows what on Addies, right? Can't wait for Austin to come soon, but we will miss the rest of you!

Hayward Family said...

HAHAHA!! How cute! They seem pretty funny!

Jolley's said...

Addie is so animated...it's adorable. I must say though...two and a half years apart isn't really that far apart in age is it? :) Sure miss you guys though!
Michelle

SUMMER said...

These are sooo stinkin funny! I LOVE it. And I am obsessed with your new background!!!