Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

For Valentine's Day we went to a fun dinner put on by the Elder's Quorum (and by Elder's Quorum, I of course mean the Elder's Quorum presidents wife). We got to embarrass ourselves as participants in the Newlywed game, have yummy dinner catered by Carrabas, and dance! It was beautiful and super fun.
On this day I have to say that I absolutely love my husband. He is endlessly patient with me. He is an incredible father, who loves our children dearly wants to be involved in every aspect of their lives. He has been a true partner in raising our children (especially dealing with Bailey!) I often marvel at this life we have built. He has worked so hard to provide well for us and be around as much as possible. He loves me ALWAYS and always shows it. He is handsome, hard working, smart, passionate, kind, humble and helpful. He wants so badly to make me happy. What is better than that? I am so thankful he is MINE!
I love you John!




This is me with some of my friends in my ward...Mykin Higbe, Ellen James, Jen Marx

5 comments:

Cami said...

I am glad that you got to actually go out with your valentine with no kiddos! You guys look good. I love to hear people say such nice things about their hubbies, maybe I should do the same!

Hayward Family said...

KIM! Look how cute you are! HAppy Heart Day, looks like it was fun! :)

Cyndi said...

I love your cute red dress. What a great Valentines Day!

necia said...

Sounds like you had a good Valentines Day! You got to dance and it was catered, how nice.

Tiffany said...

What a wonderful husband you have. It looks like you had an awesome Valentines day. So fun to see your blog and cute family.