Friday, February 22, 2008

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

So this tote has been sitting in our cul-de-sac for the past couple of days.I started to think maybe it was one of ours that the kids had dragged out for some reason.
So as we were leaving to go to dinner tonight I told John to go see what's in it.
This is what he found...


AHHHHH!!!!


In case you were wondering, it's an albino python!!!

John came running back to the car with a frightened look on his face and told me there was some trash and a huge snake in it! We called all of our neighbors to see if they new anything about it and they didn't-WEIRD.
We were going to call animal control when we got home, but some how got the guts to see if it was alive.
It's not!
We called a "snake expert" in our ward and he came over to check it out. He said it's probably only been dead a few hours (that thing has been there for days)! So we called the police, just to report. They sent a cop who just said to give it to the trash man.
YUCK-O!!!

10 comments:

Devry said...

uh...that is weird and creepy.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh my GOSH! I am dying here in my chair. That is the worst thing I have ever heard!! I freaked when I saw the picture and I am spazing out big time now. that is so creepy! Glad you didn't get hurt. Oh snakes are the worst.

adamsfamilynews said...

That is so weird. Good thing no kids got a hold of it.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh!! Some random person put a python in your driveway and it sat there for days? Who does that? What if one of your kids would have gotten into it? I don't even want to think about that...

Cyndi said...

What would be the last thing you expected to see in that tub??? Of course a scary snake! Can you imagine if you went and looked inside? Yuck! That wins the award for creepy news.

Ali said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Trav and Linds said...

Kim, I would freak out! Even though it is dead, I got the chills. We still need to get together for lunch sometime.

Jolley's said...

DISGUSTING!!

Tal gal said...

Mark says this is a John Jonas prank gone bad. I have heard some stories...

Heidi said...

Hey Girl! Glad you found me! Your family is adorable.. I miss you.
So, about this snake.. I'm pretty much dry heaving! Gag me. Love ya, Heidi