Monday, September 13, 2010

London: Day 4

Today was so low key and enjoyable. My dear friend Dana, who lives 2 hours outside London, brought her whoel family in to spend the day with us.
Dana and I are forever bonded by sharing our first pregnancies and babies together. Our husbands are similar. When we realized that we didn't have to apologize for a rant or rave from a husband around each other, we knew we were friends for life.
Her husband Marc is in the army and based in England right now. Although we talk on the phone all the time, we have not seen each other for 3 years.
It was so so great to spend the day with them.
We ate lunch in a park and walked a bridge over the Thames. Then the boys went to see STOMP (rave reviews)
While the girls shopped
Thanks a million for coming Delucas! We love you.
THE END
I'm on my way home

2 comments:

Devri said...

Kim, you look so great! I have loved reading all about your amazing trip. You made me feel like I was actually there too. Glad you guys had such a wonderful time!

Brittany said...

WOW Girl - You travel more than anyone I know! What a fascinating trip. I'm so glad you had fun at WICKED...I would love to see it!!
And you have the cutest clothes Kim - super high fashion! :)