Sunday, September 12, 2010

London: Day 3

This day is low on pictures and narrative as well. We went to the market and antique shops on Portobello Road. Somehow John and I became separated from Dan and Nicole in the hussel and bussel of getting out of the tube station and we never found each other! It turned out to be a nice day date for just John and me. We wandered the shops for hours and sampled way too much of the incredible food there. We shopped a little more on Bond Street after lunch, then decided to pass the afternoon with a nap.
We met back up with Dan and Nicole that evening at the hotel. Refreshed from our naps, we changed, had dinner and went to see....
WICKED!!!And loved every minute of it. Next time I see it, it's going to be from the front row! (although row 10 smack in the middle was great too)

1 comment:

JEN MARX said...

I'm so jealous! I still have never seen it!