Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jordan World Circus

Grandma Juju treated us all to the circus yesterday. She did not disappoint with the amount of sugar she brought along! I don't think I've ever been to a circus, so I didn't know what to expect. If you know me, you know I LOVE to people watch, so you can imagine my joy when the weirdest people around display themselves in sparkly costumes and show off their odd talents. To make it even better, my mom and sister are avid people watchers as well, so you can imagine the laughs we got!


(yes, I'm wearing a candy necklace)
The boys loved this guy on the "Ring of Destiny"
The highlight for moms was this chubby woman that spun balls and tiny hula hoops on her feet. My mom shook with laughter next to me. I was frozen with shock and couldn't get my jaw off the ground. At least her nude colored undies covered more of her rear than any other woman's did in the show.
Thanks Gram for the fun night for all:)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

OH sooo fun!! :) Glad you guys had a great time. I would have never noticed that was a candy necklace you were wearing.