Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2009 in Review

I am stealing this idea to review my year from quite a few of you who have done it and I think it's darling. It was hard to narrow each month to a picture, but here we go...

January: snow has lost it magic from Christmastime, but we are still enjoying itFebruary: Always full of love and cuddling in jammies
March: We went to St. George to search for sunshine

April: Easter, sunshine, and kittens
May: Family vacation to California- Disneyland, Uncle Bob's, Grandma Marilynn's and one of my best Mother's Day.
June: Welcoming summer in full force- outdoor theater, Lake Powell, mother/daughter trip for Bailey and me in the Twin Cities, John and the 2 big kids to So. Utah, and my flowers in bloom
July: One of the greatest Claybaugh vacations to date- the beach, Disneyland, shopping, and the best company in all the world!
August: I got to spend a week with these pretty ladies in NC
September: Dreamy trip to London with my dreamboat. Plus Austin started 1st grade (all day school- TEAR!)
October: Crazy and fun trip to Thailand/Philippines and Halloween- bring on the holidays
November: Loving football season and hosting Thanksgiving
December: Sharing the Holidays with the people I love the very most in all the world

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Fun great year for you and your family!!!!!! cute pictures!!! :)

Hayward Family said...

Such a cute idea.. I think I will steal it! ;)