Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cougar Basketball

My dad bought the whole family tickets to a BYU basketball game last Saturday night. I had such a busy day on Saturday that I kept referring to it as "the stupid basketball game" anytime I rattled off my list of things to do for the day (Sorry Dad!!) But it I actually had a great time. I think fun was had by all. Silly girl faces
Austin loves to have his colored blue whenever he goes to anything BYU. I let the girls join in (they still have hints of blue in their platinum hair). We didn't go all the way, just the ponytail. Had to through this pic in there for B. That's what you get for not looking at my blog!
Bailey showin' a little love to the man who got her into the game What the? Jonny in a UVU sweatshirt? Whatev! OK, so one reason I had such a great time is because I walked Adeline all over The Marriot Center to find cheerleaders.
Thanks for a FANTASTIC night, Dad!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun!!! and sooooo cute of Bailey with the blue in her hair! I saw just a tiny bit of blue in it on Sunday and wondered what it was??! LOL but I just thought it for a breif second. Love the pictures of Adeline and the cheerleaders!! :)

bmhansen said...

i love the picture of myself... whats wrong with it?

BTW - i subscribe to and am notified anytime there is a new post to your blog. it is priority #1 in my book (even over cami's)

b