Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here She Is...Miss America

John and I watched the last half of this last night. Most of the entertainment was John making fun of the whole thing. Did you see Miss Nebraska's talent? Poor thing. It was awful. I was so embarrassed for her. She did this Broadway dance number from "Legally Blonde." How on earth did she get so far with so little talent? It's not on Youtube yet, but I will watch for it and post as soon as it is. And who gave that answer about social networking sites being such a great way to communicate and she see's no problem with them for teenagers? "I mean, I tweet all the time." Super smart!
(Miss Virgina is crowned. We are so PC to have a black president AND Miss America. How forward are we?)
When we turned it on, it was right in the middle of swimsuit. Nothing like Miss America swimsuit competition to raise yourself esteem. I notice though that the women were meatier. They were skinny (most with "work" done), but they were curvy! It was great! Do you think the curvy girl is coming back? Or is she back and I haven't had the email forwarded to me yet?
Now all I have to do is bring back saggy boobs and stretch marks and I'll be good to go for a bikini this summer!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Oh my gosh. My sister and I laughed for about ten minutes at dinner last night about that dance routine. I kept wondering who told her that was okay. Hahaha.

Nicole said...

I love watching these things! It's my guilty pleasure.