Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Addition

The excitement and anticipation are building for me! I'm starting to have all those crazy and exciting dreams of new, tiny life. My children are going to be so thrilled and I think Bailey is old enough to handle it! I'm not positive on the due date, so I'm just getting things in order now. I don't want it to just happen on my bed one day, although I do want it to happen in my home this time with the video camera going, or least lots of pictures! Don't worry, I won't let the children watch.







Our cat Tasha is due with her second litter (that we know of)! HAHAHA. She is a sweet cat and let me rub her belly today and feel the babies moving inside. It's really fun to be on this side of things. I seriously want to video it. I'm excited to watch. The gestational period of a cat is 8 weeks, so I am thinking she will have them in the next week or two.
With everyone else being pregnant and having big announcements lately, I felt a little left out (not enough to do it myself), but just wanted to share what we are expecting!

11 comments:

Dana DeLuca said...

Just for that, I hope you get your own "surprise"!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh my gosh!!
so this morning Parker is watching the wheels on the bus on youtube so in a half screen I open up my reader. all I could see was the first section of the post. I obviously thought you were saying you were pregnant. But you wanted it to happen on you bed like an at home delivery. and how your kids wouldn't watch. That didn't sound right. then it seemed weird that you had a picture but no date and I thought you were just thinking about getting pregant now and it was going to take place on your bed, but you you were not going to let your kids watch(i hope not)but there would be a video or at least lots of pictures!!!!! Oh my goodness !!! wow way too much information for your blog!!! Thankfully I thought to scroll down searching for more answers to the many questions in my head. I can not tell you how relieved I was to see that cat. oh dear. thanks for a good morning scare and then seriously hard laugh.

Janet said...

You're funny!

Stacy said...

Oh how fun! I really want to come and see the kittens lots this time!!

Jolley's said...

What a dirty little trick...:)

Hayward Family said...

HAHAHA!! For some reason, I thought it was YOU that was preggo! Little sneak!

Harmony said...

Kim! (I'm shaking my head at you now.) You are a funny one! I think I'll keep you around. Thanks for the laugh :)

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Congrats.... I am SO exited for you!! How far along are you???

Kurst said...

New kittens how exciting... you really should keep Tasha locked up, the rumors will start to fly that she's a little easy!!!Ha Ha

Enjoy these new little ones, I know your kids will.

Janice said...

Ok, I guess I didnt read closely enough... I am glad I read all of the other comments before posting mine. You are a tricky one kimmy k!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

PUNK!