Thursday, March 20, 2008

My New Love

I have recently discovered this new bra by Victoria's Secret. It's the Ipex Wireless and I think it's about $39. I have been on a search for the perfect bra for most of my adult life. The last bra I had, I spent $80 on at Nordstrom. While, it did it's job well (holding up the girls), it wasn't the most comfortable and I found myself taking it off every chance I got. I would wear it out, but as soon as I got home, I change into a less supportive, but much more comfortable one. I found myself changing 2, 3 or 4 times a day! When I stopped nursing, and "things" changed, I went on the hunt again. I bought this wireless (yet very supportive) bra in hopes that it would be the answer to my problems. I LOVE IT! I never change anymore. In fact, even if I'm just around the house for the day (when I would normally just put of a super comfy bra) I will wear that. The only time I change is to exercise. It's not the cheapest, but it's pretty affordable and it's totally worth it!(This is not an actual picture of the bra. Victoria's Secret didn't have an appropriate one and I wanted to be tactful about this. I hope I was and didn't offend anyone. I am just so thrilled to find something both supportive and comfortable. I had to share!)

7 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

lets be honest. when you are just around your house, you wear no bra!!! Come on kim we all know you!. I will have to go check that one out. Vicki has never steered me wrong before. But I have always had under wire.

Cyndi said...

This is great. I have been in the market for a new one. Thanks!

Kim said...

Nicole,
I have one thing to say to you...
"Swing low sweet chariots."
(Creed from 'The Office')

Kelly Fam said...

AMEN! to finding a good bra. After being married for only a couple years, Ryan said, well, I've decided that i need to star budging for good bras!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

that is funny and I hear ya singin, my girls have joined the choir. I went yesterday and tried on this bra and I liked it, but not love. I tried on like 30 but stuck with my old time favorite, Body by Victoria with lift. $50 later by breasts look wonderful. I actually walked around all day checking them out in the mirror and saying that... :)

Tal gal said...

My first thought was impressive that you wear a bra when you are at home..I tend to cross my arms when I answer the door... It doesn't take much to cover my girls. In fact, since nursing shriveled raisins comes to mind:)

nanajan said...

I'm thankful for the 411 here, just yesterday I changed bras several times trying to find one that was comfortable. I'm off to Vicky's try this one!