Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is it warm yet?

Have I mentioned that my children are so ready for Spring? I'm doing ok in this weather. I love all kinds of weather and never seem to be too anxious to get from one season to the next. I think Heavenly Father made each season the perfect length! My children, however, would love it to be 90 degrees outside. Here's what they did today.Adeline wants wear a bathing suit just like the boys (the extra child is Austin's friend Nathan). It's not as bad as my little brother, Tim, wearing one of my bathing suits! I'll have to find that picture and post it.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, can we please live close to you? My kiddos pulled their suits out a couple weeks ago to do the same thing, glad I am not the only mom who let my kids play outside in their bathing suits this early! Except, I didn't let them fill the pool up! LOVE Addie in Austin's suit - so cute!

Cyndi said...

I love Addies boy suit. She is so funny, just right there with the boys. She is so careful and adventurist.

Let me just say that you have 3 kids...which is a huge jump from 2! My kids are now on the same nap schedule!!!! So those two hours are PRECIOUS to me. I turn off my phone ringer, lock the door and close the blinds if I have to. Then I do whatever I want, usually crafts, reading or catching up on silly TV programs. Oh, and my house is the a cardboard box compared to yours. It takes 1 hour to clean it top to bottom. Do you want to trade for a day? I am aching for a kitchen that actually fits more than 2 people. Happy Easter!

Cyndi said...

Oh yeah...about the baby hunger. Yes, you're right BUT don't worry I am not going to do anything rash.

Jayme said...

Yes!!! I spend 90% of my day kissing her cheeks. It is so fun. I LOVE your blog. I was reading it the other day and was laughing so hard I was crying when I read the video camera story. You are hilarious and your family is SO cute. I miss you.