Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recently

We went to Disney Princess on Ice. Adeline loved it.
Bailey liked the first half. Austin endured for us.


We paid $10 for cotton candy at intermission.
At least it came with this crown.
Moving on...
I was babysitting my niece Hazel and Addie was my little assistant.

Ever since I pulled out my Christmas decorations, Addie has claimed a Santa hat as her "night cap" and sleeps in it each night. Since we have family in town for Thanksgiving, the kids have lost their beds. This is how I found them last night.
This morning (with night cap still on) Addie lent her make-shift bed to the cat and even covered her up

There's just a few things we've been up to lately.

3 comments:

jenny said...

you look beautiful!!

Harmony said...

That picture of them sleeping in their "night caps" is just too cute!

JEN MARX said...

So worth it for the crown!