Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween '09

I spent most of the week last week in bed with SWINE FLU (jk! I didn't have that. I just like to be trendy). Since the week before that I was a victim of jet lag and the weeks before that...you know, I really was kind of a lame mom this year.
I laid on the couch while John helped the kids carve pumpkins
Church Halloween Party
Adeline: Dorothy

Bailey: Snow White
The parade
These two cute girls were at the church party (a fat man and a tennis ball) so we had to make them hug
Treat or Treating (and eating the candy as we go along)
Austin: Scary Skeleton
We always trick or treat in my parents neighborhood because the houses are closer together and it's flat. The girls were thrilled to have Papa with them.
Warms my heart
Are your kids already asking about costumes for next year? We'll wait a bit to commit!

5 comments:

Sh'Nell said...

cute kiddos! My kids were so sick last week. We missed the Ward trunk-or-treat, the school parties and Joel only lasted for about 20 minutes of trick or treating, then he asked me if he could have a couple of pieces of candy and go to bed. We bought the pumpkins a few weeks ago and never carved them. What do I do with them now?

Jami said...

Love the costumes, they look great!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

fun!! Cute costumes..... Where's yours?? lol

Valerie said...

Super cute!! Love addie with her basket and ponies. Bailey's big red bow is adorable, along with her expression as she is eating her treats! Austin is super scary! Love it! Yes, they are already asking about next year. Alie wants to be a witch. I told her she has so many years ahead of her to be a witch, she can be anything she wants now that she is little. She stomped her foot, and that was that. We'll see who wins the battle. . . Hope you are feeling better.

Brittany said...

What great costumes! That's a sweet picture of your girls Trick or Treating with your dad.

The Tennis ball/Fat Man Hug Picture is hilarious.