Thursday, October 15, 2009

On My Way Home

I'm sitting in the Seoul airport. Just came from Manila and am heading to LA. I can't wait to get home. The last couple days in the Philippines have been completely draining. We were there looking for a home to rent on the beach for when we take the family back for the month of February. It was hard, long, messy work that has made me long for home...my 3 kids, my memory foam, my bath tub, my running trail, my yard, my familiar food, and my extended family, and the Utah Clean Air Act. I have eaten more french fries and drunk more soda in the past 8 days than I have in the past year, simply because it was the only recognizable thing!
Have I got some great stories for you! I need to get home and recover a bit, but they will make their way out of my head and straight to my blog.
Promise.

2 comments:

Jolley's said...

That's funny, I'm longing for all of the exact opposite things right now...junk food, a break from my kids, time alone with the hubby, and some unfamiliar place to explore. :) Can't wait to hear all your stories. Do call. ;)

Harmony said...

I'm trying to feel bad for you really. But somehow looking for a vacation house keeps getting in my way. ;) We need to get together when you get back. I haven't seen you in forever!