Thursday, October 8, 2009

Now to Thailand

John has another speaking engagement in Thailand and I just had to tag along on this one too. We are here now in Pattaya, Thailand. We left our house at 9am wed morn. It's now 1am thurs night. We lost 13 hours, so missed all day thursday. Total travel time: 26 hours. 1 1/2 hours to San Francisco. Then 12 hours to Seoul, Korea. 5 hours to Bangkok and 1 1/2 hour drive to Pattaya. It was all actually very uneventful. Even though my body is saying it's 12 noon, I'm going to take a unisom and sleep since it's the middle of night here!
Hopefully tomorrow I will have some good stuff for you.

5 comments:

Devry said...

i can't begin to tell you how green i am with envy right now :) thailand is the one place i have always wanted to go...i can't wait to see and hear all about it!

Janet said...

I got some of my best sunburns as a teenager at Pattaya Beach! Good memories!

Stacy said...

how fun! I bet you were just adjusting back to utah time from london time, and then you had to leave again! But I am sure all the fun trips are all worth it!

Unknown said...

Are you staying in Pattaya or are you going anywhere else? We went to Bangkok and Phuket a couple of years ago and had a fabulour time.

Brittany said...

Your husband must be a marvelous gem in his profession....and how neat to be able to travel the world with him. Can't wait to see more pictures from the trip.