Thursday, November 20, 2008

My New Calling

This past week I was called to be the 1st counselor in the Primary presidency. I feel fully prepared to serve inthis calling as I will now be over the cub scouts and spent two years as a den mother. I also spent the last 6 months teaching primary, so I know a little of how they run things. It will be a good learning experience for me and I love the kids, so it will be a lot of fun too.
The president is on the far right. Her name is Kathy Crosier. She is the mother of my good friend Jen Marx. The second counselor used to visit teach me, so we have gotten to know each other. They are both awesome and I'm super excited to work with them. I hope they are all ready for me to shake things up!
(Note to self...don't smile with the top and bottom teeth. Sheesh, it takes up half your face!!)

4 comments:

Janice said...

Kim you will be so good in primary! What a fun calling!

Leslie said...

Kim! CONGRATS!!!!! You will be working with some great people as you already know! you will be sooo good at your new calling!!!!! I will get to see more of you now that you are involved in cub scouts! with Alec being in it! I am so happy for you!! =)

Harmony said...

Hey! I have ALWAYS loved your smile :)

Hayward Family said...

YAY!! You will be AMAZING!!