Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boat Tour

This boat tour was so cool. We saw so many monkeys. At one point one herd was trespassing on another herd's territory and there was war. We watched one herd jump trees across the river to fight the others. We never actually saw fighting, but we sure heard it. (at least this is what the guide told us) We also saw a couple snakes...not so cool to me.

Sorry, I uploaded the wrong picture, so both the girls look weird, but I'm looking pretty tan. Hope it's not just the lighting!
This was the most darling thing I have ever seen...It's a mommy monkey carrying her baby. Don't you feel like this somethings? You're trying to jump through trees and you've got this baby hanging on you sideways!!
But look at that sweet, tender face that you just can't get enough of! I feel like that sometimes too.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

You are so tan and beautiful! I'm jealous...

Trav and Linds said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! What an amazing experience for your little kiddies too!

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Sage and I are so jealous of how tan you are getting! The kids are getting so big and blonde! We miss you!!
Shelbie and Sage

SUMMER said...

This trip looks amazing!

Kelly Fam said...

What an awesome picture of the mommy monkey and her baby. All you guys are looking nice and sun soaked.

Devri said...

You are getting so dark!!! I love the monkeys! So very cute!